I am finally getting round to do this challenge that I was tagged in a while back. I was tagged by Samanthia, who is one of my favourite bloggers, and if you’d like to check out her blog then the link is here: http://www.samanthiablogs.com/search/label/73?max-results=6&m=1
This link is specifically to her Vogue parody but her other posts are just as amazing.
Vogue, a while back now, set up a type of interview where they ask different celebrities 73 random questions in the hope of the readers/viewers getting to know them a little bit more. Vogue is a lifestyle, beauty, fashion and everything in-between publication. People like Kim Kardashian have been on the cover of Vogue so I do consider it a little bit boujee. I have no idea who decided to make one for blogging but whoever you are, thank you.
I hope these 73 questions allow you to get to know me a bit more! (These questions are the ones Samanthia used in her post)
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
My usual Starbucks order is either a hot chocolate with all the whipped cream and marshmallows or a Frappuccino with a cream base as I don’t like coffee.
2. What does your workstation look like?
Well, I work in a hospital so my workstation is usually a ward but when I’m blogging I’m usually curled up in my bed surrounded by pillows with some fairy lights and a candle burning.
3. Favourite Food?
Anything with carbs!
4. Favourite author?
That’s so hard as I don’t actually have one. I have favourite book series and things otherwise no favourite authors. Although, when I was younger it was definitely Jacqueline Wilson.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
They’re not my cup of tea as I can get quite jealous and I don’t want to share my boyfriend but whatever floats your boat.
6. Favourite Movie?
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.
7. Guilty Pleasure Treat?
I don’t have one, I normally fancy chocolate or ice cream or something along those lines.
8. Favourite book?
The Harry Potter series.
9. Favourite video game?
Does the Sims count?
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter! I love both platforms but with Instagram I feel like there’s such a pressure to be perfect where with Twitter I just post what I want and when I want etc. (Both links are at the bottom of the post)
11. Desktop or Laptop?
12. Best advice you received?
Never stop being yourself and fake it until you make it!
13. What project are you working on right now?
I would say I’m working on increasing my blog following and content whilst also pursuing a new career.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
I would like to say I did but I could have done better. I think I’m going to write a blog post on how my mental health affected my grades etc so let me know if you’d like that.
16. Dream Job?
Anything to do with helping people but I’d love to be more in touch with the mental health side of things.
17. Play any sports?
I kick around a football in the garden and I used to dance.
18. Do you have a degree?
20. Favourite type of blog post?
21. What do you like to collect?
Anything Disney, I am such a Disney fanatic.
22. Describe yourself in three words.
Crazy, unique and outgoing.
23. What would your stage name be if you were a rapper?
I could never be a rapper to save my life so I have no idea.
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
25. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
I have two, to start my new job and to be in a good place mentally again.
26. Sorting house?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
2 – a Disney inspired semi colon behind my ear and a Disney dreamcatcher.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My boyfriend, 100%.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
I got a new job!
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Cuddles from my doggo.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Family and being loved.
32. Favourite season?
Either Spring or Autumn.
33. Favourite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
I have too many to choose from but right now Charlie from Perks of being a Wallflower.
35. Do you like surprises?
If someone tells me they have a surprise then no because I want to know what it is then and there but if I don’t know then yeah, I do.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve had?
When our dogs got brought home and we were told that they were staying.
37. What surprise made you cry?
I haven’t had a surprise that has.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given someone?
Technically it was my dad that organised everything but we gave my mum a surprise 40th birthday party with all our family and friends. Everyone she loved was there and it was just lovely.
39. Do you cook often?
Yeah, I do most of the cooking if my dad isn’t.
40. Do you like muffins?
41. What’s your favourite desert?
42. Is there a desert you don’t like?
Loads! Things like rice pudding and tapioca etc.
43. Cake or pie?
44. Least favourite food?
I have too many to pick just one!
45. Favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday, what are you eating?
If I’ve been on a night out it will probably be a maccies but if I’m at home then probably some chocolate or biscuits.
47. If you could teach a school class what would it be?
Anything mental health related.
48. Best animated film?
Any of the Disney ones.
49. What has a guy said or done to impress you?
Listened to me – my boyfriend bought me a necklace with the golden snitch on it because he knows I love Harry Potter and that impressed me because he remembered that.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
I’ve never been on one but a picnic in a park for me.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Probably the cinema as you don’t really get to have a conversation.
52. What’s the best pick up line?
I have no idea at all, I’ve never used one.
53. Best comic book character?
I used to read the Simpson comics all the time or Beano (if that’s what it’s still called) and Dennis and Gnasher were my favourite.
54. Name 3 things always found in your purse?
Money, receipts and hair bobbles.
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
Queen Victoria for sure, she was just a badass.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi?
I hate sushi.
59. What lipstick do you use?
Any of the NYX stay matte liquid lipsticks.
60. What foundation do you use?
Makeup Revolution, Conceal and Define foundation.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
I always air dry my hair.
62. Who’s your fashion icon?
I don’t actually have one.
63. Favourite Disney character?
Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working and then I have a hair cut.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest throughout?
I have no idea as I don’t really watch movies that often.
66. Movie that made you cry?
Marley and Me (a classic) and If I Stay. I remember watching it in the cinema with my friend and I sobbed for a good half an hour after it was finished, I looked a right mess.
67. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would you choose?
68. If you like was a song what would it be called?
Something like I’m a mess.
69. Favourite animal?
Dogs and horses.
70. Favourite illustrator?
Thomas Kindle’s Disney paintings are beautiful and I want my future house to be filled with them.
71. Person you’d like to have coffee with?
If I could bring them back from the dead my Nana Muff, I never feel like I got to show her how much she meant to me.
72. What country would you like to visit?
Loads! Bali, Maldives, Mexico, Cuba and a ton more.
73. Best way to decompress?
Have a night hot bath with an alcoholic drink, indulge in a bit of self care, have your favourite food and just relax and do something you enjoy.
Whew, that was a lot of questions but I hope you’ve learnt something new about me! Some of these questions really made me stop and think because they’re things I’ve never thought about before.
You’re meant to challenge other bloggers to do this too so I think I’m going to challenge
– The Diary of Ellie: https://thediaryofellie.com
– Treat yo Brain: https://treatyobrain.com
If you guys can think of anyone else then tag them below.
Lots of love,